Staring Monday May 19th 2020 we will be able to allow customers back into the shop for in store shopping.
- We will be limiting the number of people allowed into the store to 5 at a time.
- We ask that if you have your children with you that they are under your control at all times. Due to the size of the store and social distancing rules, we can't have people wandering around
- We will be setting up social distancing markers throughout the store. Please adhere to these rules
- We will require everyone who enters the store to use the hand sanitizer at the front before entering the store.
- We will make the store one way so as to encourage social distancing.
- We will have reduced hours until things get back to normal.
- If there are already 5 customers in the store please wait outside along the wall on the lines that will be on the concrete. If the lines are not there as the rain has removed them please use the concrete lines between the paving as a marker.
- Please be considerate of other customers as we have a limited number of people allowed in at once. Please try to not spend an unusually long time in the store. We have some customer who enjoy spending time with us, but a 4 hour stay would be inconsiderate to others.
- Please be patient with the employees we are all trying our best to serve you in these times. Stock levels have not been replenished for over 8 weeks now with everyone closed. It will take up to a few weeks to get back up to speed.
CURBSIDE PICK UP AND INTERNET
Use the website and choose to pick up in store. We ask you bring your confirmation email with you. We will then contact you with a date and time to pick up your order.
You may phone us Monday - Friday between 10am-5pm. We will take your order over the phone. You will then be contacted when your order is ready. You will be able to come in store to pay for your order.